Greenmystyle.com cares about:
Our planet. Hey, it’s the only one with wardrobes.
Responsible labour practices.
- Fashion, beauty and homewares that are made ethically, environmentally-friendly and designed to last longer.
- Recycling and re-using.
- Secondhand and vintage items.
- Organic ingredients, especially organic cotton.
- Fair trade produce.
- Minimising air miles.
- Toxic ingredients in beauty and household products.
- Toxic processes.
- Adding to landfill.
- Animal testing.
- Sweatshop manufacturing.
- Child labour.
- Any person, company or organisation prepared to make a positive change, however small.
- The small changes count.
- You can be stylish, beautiful and eco at the same time!
So, you care too, but you’re not sure why? Click here to start finding out more about ethical fashion, beauty and homewares
What is ethical fashion and why should I care? Find out here
What is Fairtrade? Find out here
Why should I choose organic cotton? Find out here
The journey of a pair of jeans from cotton field to rubbish tip Find out here
What do you mean toxins in my make-up? Find out here
How can I check what’s in my beauty products? Find out here
What’s the problem with landfill? Find out here